The name Isaac Mizrahi has been synonymous with fashion for almost 30 years, and now Isaac is bringing his love of color to the makeup world. True cosmetics has the license to develop, manufacture and distribute under the TRUE Isaac Mizrahi label.
If you were a fan of BeingTRUE cosmetics, you most certainly will be pleased with TRUE Isaac Mizrahi. Some foundation shades from BeingTRUE are still being produced, but under different names. Your skin care professional can let you know if your favorite is still offered.
Isaac states, “For so many years I have been looking at the whole subject of cosmetics and planning and plotting my entry into it. This collection is chock full of fresh, new colors.”
TRUE Isaac Mizrahi was created by estheticians, making it the only cosmetic brand that combines spa quality and designer creativity. Isaac’s desire is to make women feel beautiful and confident. All the products are cruelty free.
See the collection at http://bit.ly/1KEKvUG.
2014 was another great year. We thank all of our valued patients for their continuing support of our practice.
Here’s a quick recap of some of the year’s highlights:
- We now offer tattoo removal with the PicoSure Laser. PicoSure delivers ultra-short pulses of energy to shatter tattoo ink resulting in greater clearance faster, in fewer treatments with improved recovery.
- TRUE Mineral Makeup is no longer, but True Isaac Mizrahi makeup is now here. Many colors have carried over and we know you will love the new look.
- The facial to the “stars”; the HydraFacial, has been added to our services. It’s a resurfacing procedure that thoroughly cares for your skin, providing cleansing, exfoliation, extractions and hydration.
- Baby Foot Exfoliating Foot Peel has been flying off the shelves. It removes unwanted dead skin cells from your feet and is so simple to use.
- Voluma XC, the first dermal filler to be approved by the FDA to restore volume to the mid-cheek area is now being offered.
- The Clarisonic Smart Profile and Pedi Clarisonic have been added to the skin cleansing collection.
- SkinPen treatments are now being offered. SkinPen is a skin rejuvenation treatment that improves fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, hyperpigmentation, stretch marks and more.
- Laura was working part time, and now is full time as the Director of Human Resources.
- Our hours of operation have grown
- Gina, our permanent makeup artist and laser technician, has added another day to her work schedule to meet the growing demand for her services.
- Amber added Mondays to her esthetician schedule and is accommodating everyone’s busy needs.
- Our hours have expanded to 7 p.m. on Thursdays.
We look forward to bringing you more services and products in 2015.