Take 25% off any package of 5 Tattoo Removals when purchasing the package in advance. No other discounts apply. Treatments must be performed on Tuesdays or Thursdays.
Are you ready to say goodbye to shaving, tweezing, waxing and threading? With laser hair removal, you finally have a better, more lasting way to get rid of unwanted hair on your body. Currently the most commonly requested energy-based aesthetic treatment on the market, laser hair removal is a cutting-edge treatment used by more than 12 million individuals each year worldwide. Available to both male and female patients, it can work on a variety of different parts of the body, including the face, the arms, the chest, the back and more.
How Does Laser Hair Removal Work?
Laser hair removal uses the power of a laser beam to target and effectively damage individual hair follicles. As the wavelength passes through the skin to the follicle, it heats and disrupts the hair in such a way as to discourage or event prevent future growth.
Our Laser Hair Removal Services
At The Laser Institute of Pinehurst, we offer effective, long-lasting hair removal and permanent hair reduction through laser hair removal treatments. Available for any skin type, these treatments target the root of your hair in a way that stops growth for months or indefinitely.
- Targets the root of hair follicles
- Provides long-lasting results
- Frees you up from constant shaving, waxing, etc.
While laser hair removal can work on all skin types, it does not work well on very light hair colors. Patients with light blond or grey hair would be better served by our regular waxing or dermaplaning treatments.
Interested in learning more about laser hair removal at The Laser Institute of Pinehurst? Contact us today!
You can now safely, confidently get rid of unwanted tattoos in an easier, more effective way than ever before thanks to the variety of PicoSure hand pieces and advanced technology that we have available here at our office . PicoSure, the device known for providing safe and effective tattoo removal, becomes an even more powerful and useful tool with its advanced additional features:
- The PicoSure 755nm, the handpiece that comes with the base model of the device, provides optimal treatment for clients looking to treat tattoos. Some offices only offer this wavelength, but our office offers additional options for better results.
- The 532nm and 1064nm wavelength adapters will treat the harder-to-target colors like red, purple, yellow and orange tattoo inks.
- The PicoSure FOCUS Lens Array extends even beyond tattoo removal to handle skin rejuvenationand scar treatments.
To sum it up, The Laser Institute of Pinehurst is now able to treat an even wider variety of tattoo colors on a larger variety of skin types thanks to the capabilities of these handpieces. If you’ve got an unwanted tattoo that you are ready to do something about, now may be the perfect time.
Are you interested in learning more about tattoo removal? Contact us anytime! 910-295-1130
Save yourself the time and trouble of your daily makeup routine by getting a permanent makeup application! Similar to the idea of a tattoo, permanent makeup colorizes and highlights your skin, to your personal specifications tastes. It works via specialized pigments that get applied to the dermal layer of your skin, giving you the colored lips, lined eyelids or rosy cheeks you desire.
Who Benefits from Permanent Makeup
Anyone who meets the age requirements and is healthy enough to recover from minor wounds may be able to be a good candidate for permanent makeup. Nonetheless, this treatment is especially beneficial for:
- Those who have a busy lifestyle
- Those who have a hard time managing a daily makeup routine
- Those with poor eyesight
- Those who are sensitive to traditional cosmetics
- Active individuals who don’t want the hassle of sweating off cosmetics
A patient with poor eyesight or arthritis, for example, may welcome the freedom of knowing makeup is on and looking good each day. A busy executive who doesn’t want to mess with daily beauty regimes might find this convenience a relief. Whatever the case, for anyone who doesn’t want to or can’t spend time applying makeup each day, permanent makeup offers a solution.
Popular Permanent Makeup Options
Whether it’s colored lips or a full face of makeup that a person desires, it’s possible with permanent makeup. Some popular treatment areas include:
- Lip Color
- Scar Camouflage
- Lash Line Enhancement
- Beauty Marks
Does permanent makeup sound like a good solution for you? If you’re interested in learning more about this aesthetic treatment, contact us at The Laser Institute of Pinehurst today! 910-295-1130
Whether you’re longing for a youthful look or wanting to smooth away some wrinkles, injectable fillers could be the answer. At The Laser Institute of Pinehurst, we offer a variety of injectable fillers designed to give you nonsurgical, effective treatment options for counteracting the effects of aging. Our lineup of fillers includes:
- Juvederm™ Injectable Gel: Used to counteract moderate to severe facial folds and wrinkles, Juvederm™ is a hyaluronic gel that can smooth out the skin for up to a year.
- Radiesse™: A calcium-based product used to restore facial volume, sculpt contours on the face and smooth out smile lines, Radiesse provides a natural, youthful look for up to 18 months.
- Voluma Injectable Gel by Juvederm: This injectable provides a way to instantly increase the volume of the cheeks, creating a subtle lift and a more youthful profile for up to two years.
- Restylane Lyft: Known for treating facial folds, wrinkles and lips, Restylane Lyft (formerly known as Perlane) is an injectable that’s been used to correct smile lines and to restore cheek volume.
- Restylane Silk: Smooth away wrinkles and fine lines with Restylane Silk, a product known to enhance facial features.
- Belotero: Soft enough to treat delicate lip lines yet strong enough to tackle nasolabial folds, Belotero is a product specially designed to integrate into your skin.
Did you know that we also offer Kybella, which dissolves fat in a targeted fashion to reduce double chins (submental fullness)?
- Kybella: This injectable targets the submental area (beneath the chin) in order to improve a person’s profile.
Interested in learning more about our injectables and how they could help you smooth away wrinkles, lift parts of your face and improve your youthful glow? Contact us at The Laser Institute of Pinehurst to learn more. 910-295-1130
If you’re one of many Americans frustrated by the effects of aging on your skin, the good news is there’s something you can do about it. Pellevé® is a quick, 30- to 60-minute, noninvasive treatment option that can be performed in office, feels a lot like a warm massage and effectively regenerates collagen for smoother skin. This wrinkle-reducing treatment option offers a safe and effective way to achieve the smoother, firmer, tighter skin you’ve dreamed of having again!
Highlights of This FDA-Approved Wrinkle-Reducing Treatment
- Pellevé® is an in-office treatment that takes less than an hour to complete.
- It’s comfortable, quick and requires no downtime
- Pellevé® works by heating the skin through radiofrequency energy to stimulate new collagen growth.
- It creates visible results that begin to be noticeable immediately.
How Pellevé® Works
Each treatment delivers radiofrequency energy deep into the layers of the skin, heating the area enough to affect the place where skin and fat come together. This heating signals to the body that it needs new collagen production. The growth of new collagen continues over time, gradually smoothing and tightening the look of the skin.
To learn more about experiencing the warm, massaging Pellevé® treatment and its immediate results, contact us today!
Do any of these descriptions sound like you?
- You regret getting your tattoo.
- You would love to remove your tattoo, but some dark colors have been hard to target with treatments.
- You have frustrating age spots you wish you could remove.
- You wish your skin could look younger and healthier again.
If so, you’re not alone. As many as one in five people regret their tattoos, believe it or not! Many other patients have the exact same frustrations you do—whether it’s about old tattoos they no longer want or the effects of aging they wish they could change. That’s why we’re pleased to offer PicoSure™ treatments. PicoSure™ is the only picosecond aesthetic laser on the market, used for both skin revitalization and tattoo removal.
Highlights of PicoSure for Tattoo Removal
- PicoSure is the most advanced laser treatment available for removing unwanted tattoos and pigmentation.
- It’s a quick, in-office treatment that targets unwanted ink or age spots.
- Its unique picosecond technology means faster results, improved recovery time and fewer treatments for your tattoo removal.
How PicoSure Works
In PicoSure treatments, ultra-short pulses of lasers hit the target area with powerful pressure that disrupts the ink or pigmentation. Your tattoo or age spot breaks up into tiny, dust-like particles—so tiny, in fact, that they’re easily reabsorbed into the body and eliminated through normal elimination channels. As a result, your skin’s appearance changes, gradually returning to its normal look over time.
To learn more about PicoSure treatments and how they could work for you, contact us today!
Is there anything more frustrating than stubborn chin fat? When you’re dealing with a big more chin fullness than you’d like, it can definitely feel like the answer is no. Believe it or not, though, you’re not alone—more than half of people are bothered by the fat beneath their chin, according to the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery.
That’s why you will be glad to know there’s an FDA-approved treatment option for restoring your profile. Whether you’re had a double chin all your life or have recently developed extra fat in this region, Kybella® is an injectable that may help.
Highlights of Kybella®
- It’s the first-of-its-kind treatment for chin fat, designed to destroy the fat cells under the chin.
- Each treatment takes just 15 to 20 minutes to complete.
- Kybella® destroys fat cells in order to smooth out and shrink your chin area.
- Kybella® is a prescription medicine used to target moderate to severe fat below the chin.
How Kybella® Works
Like other injections, Kybella® is a substance that gets injected into the skin. In this case, the substance being injected is synthetic deoxycholic acid, a molecule naturally found in the body and used to break down and absorb fat. Kybella® destroys fat cells in a way that reduces the fullness of the area beneath the chin.
To learn more about targeting your chin area with Kybella®, contact us today!
Massage Therapy can unquestionably relax your mind and body, but here are some other reasons to consider Massage Therapy:
10 Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Relieves Stress
- Boosts Immunity
- Reduces Anxiety
- Reduces Muscle Tension and Pain
- Improves Posture
- Increases Circulation
- Improves Range of Motion
- Normalizes Blood Pressure
- Eases Symptoms of Depression
Growing bodies of research support how regular Massage Therapy treatments are even better for you than you think.
*Stephanie Rodriguez is our Licensed Massage Therapist who is trained to perform Myofascial Release, Swedish, Hot Stone, Prenatal, and Sports Massage. Contact The Laser Institute of Pinehurst to book your appointment.
When applying my skin products at night/morning, and I’m applying like 5 different things… how in the world can by skin absorb the entire product? And what order is best?
Our skin does not absorb all the products that we apply. (Gasp) Depending on the size and chemical properties of the ingredients two things can happen. If the ingredients are small and permeable they will be taken in by the skin and delivered to the skin cell. Or, the product ingredients are too large to be taken into the skin which in turn they go between the skin cell and have a “reservoir effect” and in time will absorb into the skin. This is why it is very important to invest in your skin care products and skin care professional.
In applying several products at night it is my recommendation that you think thinnest to thickest. Start with your toner, eye cream, then your serums, then correctives (i.e. retinol) and finish with your moisturizer.