2014 was another great year. We thank all of our valued patients for their continuing support of our practice.
Here’s a quick recap of some of the year’s highlights:
- We now offer tattoo removal with the PicoSure Laser. PicoSure delivers ultra-short pulses of energy to shatter tattoo ink resulting in greater clearance faster, in fewer treatments with improved recovery.
- TRUE Mineral Makeup is no longer, but True Isaac Mizrahi makeup is now here. Many colors have carried over and we know you will love the new look.
- The facial to the “stars”; the HydraFacial, has been added to our services. It’s a resurfacing procedure that thoroughly cares for your skin, providing cleansing, exfoliation, extractions and hydration.
- Baby Foot Exfoliating Foot Peel has been flying off the shelves. It removes unwanted dead skin cells from your feet and is so simple to use.
- Voluma XC, the first dermal filler to be approved by the FDA to restore volume to the mid-cheek area is now being offered.
- The Clarisonic Smart Profile and Pedi Clarisonic have been added to the skin cleansing collection.
- SkinPen treatments are now being offered. SkinPen is a skin rejuvenation treatment that improves fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, hyperpigmentation, stretch marks and more.
- Laura was working part time, and now is full time as the Director of Human Resources.
- Our hours of operation have grown
- Gina, our permanent makeup artist and laser technician, has added another day to her work schedule to meet the growing demand for her services.
- Amber added Mondays to her esthetician schedule and is accommodating everyone’s busy needs.
- Our hours have expanded to 7 p.m. on Thursdays.
We look forward to bringing you more services and products in 2015.